Please click on the link to view Sutton’s Local Offer website here
About Sutton’s Local Offer
The Local Offer has two key purposes:
- to provide clear, comprehensive and accessible information about the support and opportunities that are available locally including education, health and social care and
- to make provision more responsive to local needs and aspirations by directly involving children and young people with SEND, parents and carers, and service providers in its development and review
We continue to work together with children and young people, parents and carers and with local services, including the voluntary sector, to develop our offer.
Who is the Local Offer for?
Families with children and young people with learning needs and disabilities, from birth to 25 years old.
What does the Local Offer cover?
- early years
- post 16 provision
- social care
- health services
- preparing for adulthood
- travel support arrangements
- leisure activities
The Local Offer will:
- improve choice and transparency for families
- help practitioners and professionals to understand the range of services and provision available locally so they can signpost families they work with
- improve joint commissioning arrangements for services by setting out in a single place what is available locally