Vulnerable Pupil Panels

For schools to make a referral to the Vulnerable Pupils Panel, please send the completed paperwork to

For Primary referrals, a completed EHAT form must be sent to the above email address and

The EHAT form can be downloaded here

The EHAT guidance can be found here

For Secondary referrals, a completed VPP form and a transition grid should be sent to

The template VPP form can be downloaded here

The template VPP transition grid can be downloaded here