Cognus celebrates and supports a diverse community and our Traveller Education Service work with Gypsy Roma and Traveller children and young people aged 0-19 years.
The service uses a multi-agency approach to promote and facilitate improved access to educational opportunities among all Gypsy, Roma and Traveller families.
This service includes:
- Supporting families with applications and educational processes
- Delivering one-to-one pupil support in school to support academic achievement
- Assisting with home/school liaison
- Supporting children into school and further education
- Help with accessing health services
Here’s a short video of what some of the schools have said about our Traveller Education Service.
For more information, email email@example.com or contact one of the team below.
Anna Acquah, Early Years & Vulnerable Family Liaison Officer: 07736338475
Jackie Cunniffe, Primary Advisory Teacher: 07736338359
Sandie Hughes, Secondary Advisory Teacher: 07736338356