Cognus’ Sutton Virtual School provides educational support for Children Looked After and Previously Looked After to improve their educational outcomes.
Here are some of the ways that the Sutton Virtual School can help:
- Promote individual achievement and wellbeing for children and young people
- Improve access to specialist services
- Provide access to professional advice and guidance on education, training and employment
- Provide additional opportunities for out of school learning and leisure
- Facilitate access to early education and childcare
For more information, please contact Kate Leyshon, Headteacher of Sutton Virtual School, on 07515137705 or email email@example.com
For children and young people, visit the Sutton Virtual School page to see what we have in store for you.