We regularly invite feedback on our service to make sure that we are able to provide the support that is needed around safeguarding.
In this section, we have put together some of the popular questions from professionals and schools who took part in our annual satisfaction survey. We have compiled our responses based on the general themes below.
- Support with individual cases
- General communication
- Attendance related concerns
- Engaging with parents
In addition, we are committed to maintaining the following feedback:
- The Designated Community in the Borough are united due to effective regular meetings arranged by Cognus.
- Excellent speakers at meetings and this impacts on the delivery in schools.
- The Outdoor Education Adviser is experienced and very helpful.
- E-Safety advice from Stephen Welding is invaluable.
- Gill is invaluable and always available to help.
- The team are non-judgemental and flexible.
We look forward to continuing to work in partnership with you and to maintain effective safeguarding policies, practices, and procedures across Sutton.