As from 1 April 2019, the Cognus Governor Services has been providing Surrey County Council’s statutory responsibilities in relation to school governance. This includes the maintenance of a database of governor records, the nomination of LA governors, producing Instruments of Government and providing advice.
- The maintenance of a database of governor records
- Processing LA governor nominations
- Processing changes to Instruments of Government
- Deployment of Advanced Skills Governors (ASG’s) to Schools of Concern
- Providing advice and information
The team consists of June Crame, Governor Services Manager, and Charles Prendergast, Governor Services Assistant.
For more on Cognus Governor Services, call us on 0208 323 0452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org